On 11/09/2017 09:00 AM, barry...@gmail.com wrote:
Add like this ...now the label gone nothing shown.

 section.fields.push({
      flags: ['w_if_no_aci']
   $type: 'multivalued',
   name: 'comDate',
      label: 'Commencement Date'

    });
Yes, that's because of missing colon at the end of 'flags: ...' line. You can open Developer Console in browser (F12) and you will see an error.

    On 11/09/2017 08:36 AM, barry...@gmail.com