On 11/09/2017 09:18 AM, barry...@gmail.com wrote:
Now work at certain area limitation:

It can update successfully  BUT no view on UI  , then I tried replace "textarea" as before it come a big field but also no view my result. ( but it really updated)
Could you please reformulate it? I'm not sure whether I understand what's the problem now.

 section.fields.push({
      flags: ['w_if_no_aci'],
   $type: 'multivalued',
   name: 'comDate',