On 11/10/2017 12:08 PM, Christophe TREFOIS via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi,

How did you proceed? One by one just a yum update on all pending packages?

--

Little late to the party, but FWIW, I just upgraded one of our IPA servers from 7.3 to 7.4 doing yum -y update.  Worked like a charm. I do have another IPA server I haven't updated because of a nasty problem with our web front end having a GoDaddy SSL cert and the update to 4.5.0 bombing due to it.  I /think/ that particular issue is resolved, but I haven't had time to test it.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova