Hi Alex,

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 16:59:07 +0200
Alexander Bokovoy via FreeIPA-users <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
wrote:

> On pe, 10 marras 2017, Harald Dunkel via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> >
> >ipa-getkeytab failed with
> >
> >     Failed to parse result: PrincipalName not found.
> >
> >I would have expected it to create the principal on the fly.
> ipa-getkeytab does not create principal. It creates key for an existing
> principal.

Do you think a one-shot solution could be implemented? I mean, the
whole ipa-client-install can be run remotely, using just a single
command line. Thats great. It would be pretty cool if a service
principal and the appropriate keytab file entry could be created
within one step as well.

Regards
Harri