On ti, 14 marras 2017, Zach Bayne wrote:
trust add completes and logs attached.
appreciate the help
Zach, I'd suggest you to re-establish trust again, to re-generate
cross-forest trust object passwords which you made public by posting
link to logs to the list.

Anyway, the trust itself seems to get established just fine. What failed
is an attempt to login as AD user to Web UI. Am I correct?

If so, then you need first to enable each AD user to login by creating
(even empty) ID override for this user in the default trust view:

ipa idoverrideuser-add 'Default Trust View' foo@ad.domain

this would create an empty ID override that should allow foo@ad.domain
to authenticate to IPA LDAP server with GSSAPI. This is exactly what Web
UI needs because it always uses GSSAPI to authenticate to LDAP on behalf
of users trying to login to it.

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com>