Hello,I am using Centos to host our FreeIPA servers. We have a CA-less setup.
I have upgraded to Centos 7.4 and FreeIPA version : VERSION: 4.5.0,
API_VERSION: 2.228
The upgrade of both went off without any seen errors.
However, now I am getting the following messages on each server (12 in total):
"ERR - attrlist_replace - attr_replace (nsslapd-referral" messages
Firstly, are these messages real problems I need to deal with?Secondly, if they
are problems, how do I fix them? I have searched the internet and found lots of
confusing mail threads, but no howto style document.
Thanks for any help.
Regards,James Harrison