From: Aaron Hicks [mailto:aaron.hi...@nesi.org.nz]
Sent: Tuesday, 21 November 2017 1:32 PM
To: 'FreeIPA users list' <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>
Subject: RE: [Freeipa-users] Re: Enabling two-factor by host

When assuming the user as a regular user we get a "Correct" response, so pam
and sssd are not co-operating:

[user2@test2fa01 ~]$ su - user
First Factor:
Second Factor (optional):
Last login: Mon Nov 20 04:23:17 UTC 2017 from laptop.local on pts/0 Last failed
login: Mon Nov 20 23:27:17 UTC 2017 from laptop.local on ssh:notty There were
47 failed login attempts since the last successful login.
[user@test2fa01 ~]$