From: Sumit Bose <sb...@redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 10:19:34 PM
To: Aaron Hicks
Cc: 'FreeIPA users list'; 'Sumit Bose'
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] Re: Expired passwords and generating an OTP token

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 09:21:52PM +1300, Aaron Hicks wrote:
> Hi Sumit,
>
> Here is /etc/pam.d/password-auth I missed that it was an include, an that you
> wanted it too, again it's as installed bt CentOS 7.4 and ipa-client-install

ok, the PAM configuration looks good. Can you send me the PAM related
messages form /var/log/secure or the journal which cover the failed
attempt? And additionally the SSSD logs with debug_level=9 from the same
time. Most important would be sssd_pam.log, sssd_domain.name.log and
krb5_child-log.

bye,
Sumit