On 11/28/2017 11:13 AM, Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Rob Morin via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hello all...

I was wondering if someone could help me out, is it possible to have a
user administer only one host/server. Meaning they would log on to
freeipa gui and be able to change a password or lock and account for one
host only. In our case our sftp server where someone else wants to
administer it, when i am not around, like add a user and so on.

Why not just create a local account with very specific sudo rules? If I had a case like this, that's how I would handle it. It's not centralized, but it seems like that's not the issue here as it is one server only.

--
Mark Haney
Network Engineer at NeoNova