Ok so I will Initially create the account. So far my tests went ok, this special user can change the users group and password , ONLY if they are in the group sftponly. So that's ok. But I cannot seem to figure out how to give Fred permission to be able to disable and enable a user in the sftponly group group. Is this possible?

Rob Morin
Systems/Network Administrator
Hardent Inc.