I am running on the latest Centos 7 with a system that has been working for quite some time. The only thing that I think has changed has been keeping the system up to date with yum.

DNS forwarding no longer works. On the DNS Global Configuration page I have a Global forwarders IP listed as forward only but it does not work.

Running ipa dnsconfig-show on my workstation returns nothing. However, running on the IPA server returns something.

I manually added a specific forward zone for a specific domain and that works.