Hello,
I am trying to configure my openvpn setup to authenticate against FreeIPA.  I
have OpenVPN configured and is accepting connections.  The package for
ldap_auth is installed and configured.  However I have tried to setup anonymous
ldap lookups and authenticated ldap lookups and neither seem to be working.
Every time I change the config to test openvpn works just fine.  However when I
try to connect to the VPN it tells me that the LDAP bind failed w/ invalid
credentials.  I have been combing through google and found that a few people
used pam in the past and still do today.  Is this proper procedure for setting
this up?

Is there a similar pam module that I could copy/link?

Thank you,
Andrew