On ma, 11 joulu 2017, Andrew Radygin via FreeIPA-users wrote:
It's really interesting question, I'd like to know it too.

freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>:

Hello I would like to setup one way trust between 2 different freeipa
structures which belongs to different companies. The stucture is:
Company A has own freeipa structures with replicas etc. with domain
companya.com. Company B has own freeipa domain independent from company A
(let's say companyb.com). I would like to allow company A administrators
to be able to access company B machines and also to be able to setup access
rules, sudo rules from company A freeipa server to limit access of own
users to company B machines too (for support reasons) meanwhile company B
do not have access to company A machines.‎ Is it possible to achieve this?
Currently there is no support for IPA-IPA trust at all.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy