From: Andrew Radygin <randr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2017 7:54:45 PM
To: FreeIPA users list
Cc: Aaron Hicks
Subject: Re: [Freeipa-users] FreeIPA connection limits?

Does sssd caching of privileges is working?
I mean, suppose if there is no reply from IPA-server, it should use local cache
for existing users.

<freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org<mailto:freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org>>:
Hello the list,

We’ve got a number (hundreds) of hosts inside a private network, these all
query the FreeIPA server for user and group information using NAT and a gateway
server.

However we’re having issues with the LDAP queries timing out or becoming
unresponsive.

Is there a limit on the number of concurrent connections from a single host
(e.g. the NAT gateway)?

Is there a way of increasing the number of simultaneous connections to
FreeIPA/dirsrv?

Regards,

Aaron

Best regards, Andrew.