Hi All:

I did on centos 7 with replication of servers no problem but after install
cluster

I try reboot , it cause cermonger service faul and login serveice fail  ,
when I ssh to this A serverit take half minutes or FTP always time out.

After that I have to stop cluster in B server and try stop in A also
,,,then the service is fine again , It seem that I cannot start cluster
service at A.
yum -y install corosync pacemaker pcs

boot error:
 Starting Login Service...
[ [1;31mFAILED [0m] Failed to start Login Service.

[root@(LIVEA)~]$ systemctl --failed
  UNIT               LOAD   ACTIVE SUB    DESCRIPTION
● certmonger.service loaded failed failed Certificate monitoring and PKI
enrollm
● ypbind.service     loaded failed failed NIS/YP (Network Information
Service) C
Error getting authority: Error initializing authority: Error calling
StartServiceByName for org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1:
GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut: Activation of
org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1 timed out (g-dbus-error-quark, 20)

Seem every reboot I have to stop the cluster first ..then boot fine then
manual start cluster. ANY idea ?