> > Hi,
> >

> > The client systems are the FreeIPA servers! Both are running on up-to-
> date CentOS 7.4 with sssd 1.15.2.
>
> There is https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3431 which is fixed upstream in
> 1.15.3 which might prevent the automatic enabling of enterprise principals
> on the clients if the domain objects are already stored in the cache of
> SSSD.
>
> bye,
> Sumit

Yes, but I tried to flush the sssd cache several times before writing to the
list.
I used sssd_cache -E though ; I did not try to remove the whole /var/db/sssd
directory.
As far as I understand it, automatic enabling of enterprise principal is
handled by sssd providers like AD or IPA providers. Does the FreeIPA provider
shipped with sssd 1.15 implement this feature?