On 01/10/2018 07:47 PM, Steve Dainard via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Hi Flo,

Is there anything I can do to help troubleshoot this issue? Or is there a bugzilla issue I can watch?

Thanks,
Steve

Hi Steve,

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you are experiencing. With IPA 4.5.0-22 on rhel 7.4:
- install IPA master with an external CA rootCA1
- access ipa webUI from firefox on a machine outside of IPA domain, I need to add an exception for the httpd cert - renew IPA CA using a different external CA rootCA2 (ipa-cacert-manage renew --external-ca / obtain cert / ipa-cacert-manage renew --external-cert-file / ipa-certupdate)
- renew httpd cert using getcert resubmit -i <id for httpd server cert>
- access ipa webUI from the same firefox browser, forcing a page reload, I need to add a new exception for the new httpd cert. If I look at the certificate hierarchy in firefox I can see the issuer for IPA CA is the rootCA2.

Did you follow the same steps?
Flo