Steve Dainard via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hi Flo,
>
> Is there anything I can do to help troubleshoot this issue? Or is there
> a bugzilla issue I can watch?

Flo wasn't able to reproduce this so there is no bug unless you file one.

I'd look at the CA to see what the signer is:

# certutil -L -d /var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/alias/

There may be 2 caSigningCert entries, one for each of the external CAs

# certutil -L -d /var/lib/pki/pki-tomcat/ca/alias/ -n 'caSigningCert
cert-pki-ca'

This should show both of them, it can just be confusing since they will
be one right after the other though it won't be clear which one that NSS
is picking for signing. It will confirm (or not) that the CA cert has
been updated at all.

rob