We have function that are supposed to be called in a plugin from a post_callback

It's registered with:

user.user_add.register_post_callback(useradd_postcallback)

The plugin is at /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipaserver/plugins/csAccount.py

It doesn't seem to be called at all, it used to.  I'm not sure if it was
upgrading from 4.3 to 4.4, or from 4.4 to 4.5
that it stopped working, but I think it was the upgrade from 4.4 to 4.5.  I'm
pretty sure the pre_callback is still working.

Does anyone know why a post_callback would just stop working after upgrading?

This is the documentation that we found that covers post_callbacks:

https://abbra.fedorapeople.org/guide.pdf