Jakub,

it could be that lightdm now only display EM. But on Centos7.3 everything
worked.
I tested further and with the same setup but with GDM this works. I get
passwd expired and other messages.

Before posting on this mailing list I posted on Lightdm mailing list but
got no response.
Does anybody know how to get hold of these guys?

Greetings, J.