I'm just starting, but:

$ free -m
              total        used        free      shared  buff/cache
available
Mem:           1791         680         274          72         835
833
Swap:             0           0           0

This is for personal use, so being able to run a replica at home for little
money would be nice.

I haven't tried, though- are there known caveats?

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 5:01 PM, Rob Crittenden via FreeIPA-users <
freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:

> We get questions periodically on installing IPA onto SoC boards, mostly
> ARM and usually a Pi (Banana or Raspberry).
>
> We'd like to add a wiki page or howto with tips on known workarounds.
>
> We'd also like to get some use cases on why you'd want to run IPA on
> something like this. Is it just an experiment, using it on a home
> network with just a few nodes, something else?
>
> I'll take all the input and create a wiki page on it.
>
> Note that up to now we don't recommend doing such an install. Maybe the
> user stories will change our mind.
>
> thanks
>
> rob

   ___