On 2018-01-23 12:16, Matt . via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yes Fedora 27, not sure if I had the same on the latest 4.5.4 on F26 as that
> installed was broked in some strange way without any changes and has kinda
> the same issue I thought.
>
> What I run now on F27 is:
>
> # rpm -q freeipa-server freeipa-client ipa-server ipa-client 389-ds-base
> freeipa-server-4.6.1-3.fc27.x86_64
> freeipa-client-4.6.1-3.fc27.x86_64
> package ipa-server is not installed
> package ipa-client is not installed
> 389-ds-base-1.3.7.8-1.fc27.x86_64

Hi Matt,

the bug in ipa-restore has been fixed in
https://pagure.io/freeipa/c/68d2fa40bc4a7454b34be4a5392cac3829a37870 in
master and was backported to 4.6 branch. We haven't released a new IPA
version with the fix, yet. I'll see what we can do about that.

Christian

--
Christian Heimes
Senior Software Engineer, Identity Management and Platform Security

Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael
O'Neill, Eric Shander