On ma, 29 tammi 2018, Alexandre Cardoso wrote:
Hummm.that is bad…for me…

Is that a way I can change the already in place Realm without affecting
existing users/hosts so I can adapt to multi site/domain?
I don't think so. If you have different realms, you are dealing with two
different deployments that are unrelated to each other.

What these realms represent? Two different IPA deployments or something
else? A bit of context would have helped.

Thanks
Alex