Hi,

We have 2 major projects with several servers each project until now we only
have one IPA server and want to implement a second one in other site for the
other project and want to implement it also as a failover to the other IPA
server site.

So if I can have 2 domains and if possible to change the realm I would
reconfigure the already in place IPA to have an general realm and when
installing ida-replica-install in the new server I can have a different domain
and use the general realm right?

After that the clients will reach each other via DNS query right?

Thanks

Alex