On 1/31/2018 2:34 PM, Jakub Hrozek via FreeIPA-users wrote:
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 01:18:27PM -0500, TomK via FreeIPA-users wrote:
On 1/31/2018 12:21 PM, TomK wrote:
On 1/31/2018 9:41 AM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
See inline..

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 03:23:57AM -0500, TomK wrote:
On 1/31/2018 3:18 AM, TomK via FreeIPA-users wrote:
My bad, did not include sssd-users earlier.  :(

Hey All,

I'm wondering if anyone came across this error below.  We have two RHEL
7.4 servers with SSSD 1.15.2: http-srv01 and http-srv02

Both connect to the same AD DC host below: addc-srv03.addom.com.
Verified krb5.conf and sssd.conf both are identical.  We can login on
the http-srv01 and can list all groups for an AD account.

On http-srv02 we cannot login and any group listing from the CLI result
only in the user's local groups.  No AD groups.

Logs give us the output below.  Short of adding in the entire log which
I might not be able to do till the end of the week, what could we look
at to resolve this?

There's very little available online on this error.  The RH solution
doesn't make sense since the first host connects and
authenticates users
just fine so it's definitely GC enabled.



--
Cheers,
Tom K.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around
the sun.



samba-libs-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
samba-client-libs-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
sssd-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
openldap-2.4.44-5.el7.x86_64
sssd-ldap-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
sssd-common-pac-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
samba-winbind-clients-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
samba-common-4.6.2-12.el7_4.noarch
sssd-client-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
sssd-proxy-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
samba-winbind-modules-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
python-sssdconfig-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.noarch
sssd-ipa-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
samba-common-libs-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
sssd-krb5-common-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
samba-winbind-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64
sssd-krb5-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
sssd-ad-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
sssd-common-1.15.2-50.el7_4.6.x86_64
samba-common-tools-4.6.2-12.el7_4.x86_64


(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sbus_dispatch]
(0x4000): dbus
conn: 0x55b2e22e8700
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sbus_dispatch] (0x4000):
Dispatching.
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sbus_message_handler]
(0x2000): Received SBUS method
org.freedesktop.sssd.dataprovider.getAccountInfo on path
/org/freedesktop/sssd/dataprovider
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sbus_get_sender_id_send]
(0x2000): Not a sysbus message, quit
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]]
[dp_get_account_info_handler]
(0x0200): Got request for
[0x2][BE_REQ_GROUP][name=unix-admin-group@addom]
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [dp_attach_req]
(0x0400): DP
Request [Account #4]: New request. Flags [0x0001].
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [dp_attach_req] (0x0400):
Number of active DP request: 1
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sss_domain_get_state]
(0x1000): Domain ADDOM is Active
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sss_domain_get_state]
(0x1000): Domain ADDOM is Active
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [sdap_id_op_connect_step]
(0x4000): beginning to connect
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [fo_resolve_service_send]
(0x0100): Trying to resolve service 'AD_GC'
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [get_server_status]
(0x1000):
Status of server 'addc-srv03.addom.com' is 'working'
(Tue Jan 30 19:00:01 2018) [sssd[be[ADDOM]]] [get_port_status] (0x1000):
Port status of port 0 for server 'addc-srv03.addom.com' is 'not working'

What debug level are you running with? Is this the first occurence of
'port not working' since sssd started?
It's debug_level = 9.  There was 1002 occurrances since I restarted sssd
last night.  If it's F/W, I'm not clear on the port this is referring
too.
Also confirmed that port 3268 from both clients to the AD DC is blocked in
F/W. However then that raises the question why authentication works on
http-srv01 even though traffic to port 3268 is also getting denied from that
host.

The 'port' here refers to an internal sssd structure that usually maps
to a network port, but not always.

Is there some more context around the very first 'not working' since the
sssd restart? Because here is not much, there's just connecting and then
not working which leaves me puzzled.

The very first state switch should have a message from
"_be_fo_set_port_status" which also includes who was the caller etc.
That should give some more context.
_______________________________________________
FreeIPA-users mailing list -- freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org
To unsubscribe send an email to freeipa-users-le...@lists.fedorahosted.org

TY.  I've sent the snippet privately to you.

--
Cheers,
Tom K.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun.
_______________________________________________
FreeIPA-users mailing list -- freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org
To unsubscribe send an email to freeipa-users-le...@lists.fedorahosted.org

Reply via email to