ok, did a little googling, and seems like KRA refers to the "vault" feature?
I didn't originally install this myself, so wasn't sure if it is used for
anything critical.
I ran:
# ipa vault-find
0 vaults matched
Number of entries returned 0

So, can I assume it is safe to blow away and rebuild the server that has
this role?