Hello!

I'd love to use FreeIPA for all of our auth needs (wifi, samba, backups
etc) but I'm a little lost on the configuration of the default groups.

I have my admin user in the 'admins' group and my test user in the
'ipausers' group, but I can't see any permissions or roles or policies that
define permissions in those groups. Logged in as the admin user, I can
change all settings but as my test user, I cannot change anything.

I also see 'editors' but can't see exactly what permissions this group has.

Am I missing something or somewhere where I can change these permissions?

Thanks,
Oli