On ti, 13 helmi 2018, Andrew Meyer via FreeIPA-users wrote:
Fish the entries?  Can you elaborate on that a bit more?
Since FreeIPA auto-builds txt records and what not for client
machines...How did you do that?  Or did you not utilize that?
When you install IPA master without integrated DNS server, IPA installer
will generate you a sample DNS zone for own domain and put it into a
temporary file in /tmp. The name of the file is displayed in the console
output, it looks like /tmp/ipa.system.records.*.db

You can re-generate the same file with the following sequence:

- as root on IPA master run
 ipa -e in_server=True console

 this will open a special IPA console where you can use Python API
 directly. Note that this operation does not require Kerberos ticket
 and does not communicate with IPA framework; instead, it does directly
 talk to IPA LDAP over a local interface as a cn=Directory Manager, so
 be careful what you do there.

- within the console, enter following (>>> indicates where to enter):
from ipaserver.install import bindinstance
bind = bindinstance.BindInstance(api=api)
bind.create_file_with_system_records()

- exit console with ctrl-D

You'd get something like this in your terminal:

[root@master ~]# ipa -e in_server=True console (Custom IPA interactive Python console)
from ipaserver.install import bindinstance
bind = bindinstance.BindInstance(api=api)
bind.create_file_with_system_records()
Please add records in this file to your DNS system:
/tmp/ipa.system.records.c3fq4oa1.db
(pressed ctrl-D here)
now exiting InteractiveConsole...

[root@master ~]# cat /tmp/ipa.system.records.c3fq4oa1.db
_kerberos-master._tcp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos-master._udp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN
SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._tcp.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._tcp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._udp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN
SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._udp.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos._udp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 88 master.example.com.
_kerberos.example.com. 86400 IN TXT "EXAMPLE.COM"
_kpasswd._tcp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 464 master.example.com.
_kpasswd._udp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 464 master.example.com.
_ldap._tcp.Default-First-Site-Name._sites.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0
100 389 master.example.com.
_ldap._tcp.dc._msdcs.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 389 master.example.com.
_ldap._tcp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 389 master.example.com.
_ntp._udp.example.com. 86400 IN SRV 0 100 123 master.example.com.
ipa-ca.example.com. 86400 IN A SOME-IPv4-ADDRESS

   On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 2:58 AM, Alex Corcoles via FreeIPA-users