> Umarzuki Mochlis via FreeIPA-users wrote:
>> it stuck with "status: SUBMITTING" when I issue command "ipa-getcert
>> list" after I resubmit cert renew "get-cert resubmit -i ID"
>
> Which request is stuck? Can you provide the output of ipa-getcert list
> -i ID?
>
> rob

these request still 'submitting' since service started. I resubmit
them one or two years ago.

[root@ipa ~]# ipa-getcert list | more
Number of certificates and requests being tracked: 7.
Request ID '20130112120232':
    status: SUBMITTING
    stuck: no
    key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN-COM',nic
kname='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate
DB',pinfile='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN-COM/pwdfile.txt'
    certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN-COM',nickname
='Server-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB'
    CA: IPA
    issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=DOMAIN.COM
    subject: CN=ipa.domain.com,O=DOMAIN.COM
    expires: 2016-12-16 16:18:27 UTC
    eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
    pre-save command:
    post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_dirsrv DOMAIN-COM
    track: yes
    auto-renew: yes
Request ID '20130112120734':
    status: SUBMITTING
    stuck: no
    key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Serve
r-Cert',token='NSS Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
    certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='Server-Cer
t',token='NSS Certificate DB'
    CA: IPA
    issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,O=DOMAIN.COM
    subject: CN=ipa.domain.com,O=DOMAIN.COM
    expires: 2016-12-16 16:18:27 UTC
    eku: id-kp-serverAuth,id-kp-clientAuth
    pre-save command:
    post-save command: /usr/lib64/ipa/certmonger/restart_httpd
    track: yes
    auto-renew: yes