> Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
>>>
>>> Which request is stuck? Can you provide the output of ipa-getcert list
>>> -i ID?
>>>
>>> rob
>>
>> these request still 'submitting' since service started. I resubmit
>> them one or two years ago.
>
> The certs are certainly very expired at this point. Do these exist in
> reality anymore?
>
> # certutil -L -d /etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN-COM
> # certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias
> # grep NSSNickname /etc/httpd/conf.d/nss.conf
>
> rob

yes

[root@ipa ~]# certutil -L -d /etc/dirsrv/slapd-DOMAIN-COM

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
DOMAIN.COM IPA CA                                            CT,,C
[root@ipa ~]# certutil -L -d /etc/httpd/alias

Certificate Nickname                                         Trust Attributes
                                                             SSL,S/MIME,JAR/XPI

Signing-Cert                                                 u,u,u
DOMAIN.COM IPA CA                                            CT,C,C
ipaCert                                                      u,u,u
Server-Cert                                                  u,u,u
[root@ipa ~]# grep NSSNickname /etc/httpd/conf.d/nss.conf
NSSNickname Server-Cert