hi :

any timestamp expiry of the ipa backup copy ?

My steps are:

On orginal server , I backup a copy then I shut it down.

Then I reinstall an new one with same host name and I can really
restore from the backup. (test finish)

after that I shutown the new server , and want to get back the orginal
server but this time it fail to start chain of service ipa , dirsrv, etc

What happen actually ? soon I tried to recover from the backup and found
the dse.ldif was missed , lucky I have backup of this and restore
successful and able to start all services.

Does the server backup has timestamp if I restore success once.
then the orginal server will crashed etc. ? ( these two servers same
hostname same ip but didn't turn on at same time.)