On ke, 04 huhti 2018, Michael Rainey (Contractor, Code 7320) via FreeIPA-users
wrote:
Greetings,

My organization is working to remove the need for passwords for its end-users.  While moving forward on this project I have noticed after logging into a system the user is never given a TGT after login.  A TGT can be obtained by using kinit and entering a password, but this defeats the purpose eliminating the use of passwords.  Is there some guidance I can follow to configure freeIPA to obtain a TGT at login.  So farmy searches have come up empty.

Is this type of configuration handled by SSSD or do I need to configure kerberos?

Any guidance is greatly appreciated.
What type of a login do you talk about? SSH access, console login, using
graphical environment, etc?

Login without password is possible to achieve multiple ways. Which one
is in use here?
A bit more details on what is the workflow in use would help.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy