Yes I read the point knew they are difference ..But if most users 90% no
need access httsps://myserver.com/ipa/UI and just use ldap authorization
...so I don't need ask user migration or change password ? our users 90%
use 3rd party open source and LDAP Auth. ??? actual what example of
Kerberos auth affecting user in such situation? users don't self edit UI
info even password they ask administartor to reset for them.

Point 6 in document:
It is possible to use LDAP authentication in Identity Management instead of
Kerberos authentication, which means that Kerberos hashes are not required
for users. However, this limits the capabilities of Identity Management and
is not recommended.