Hi again,

I tried to connect two of my replicas, but could not:

Executed from replica2:
`ipa-replica-manage connect  -v replica1.example.com replica2.example.com`

Connection unsuccessful: replica2.example.com is an IPA Server, but it might be
unknown, foreign or previously deleted one.

If I invert the order:
`ipa-replica-manage connect  -v replica2.example.com replica1.example.com`

Connection unsuccessful: replica1.example.com is an IPA Server, but it might be
unknown, foreign or previously deleted one.

I get the same output when executed from other freeIPA servers (e.g. from the
CRL).

One potential important information:
`ipa-replica-manage dnarange-show`
->
crl.example.com: 134000170-134050499
replica1.example.com: 134050501-134100499
replica2.example.com: No range set

What is the problem ? What should I do ?

Thanks.