Hi,

we have done some additional testing and debugging.

It seems there some problems with the extdom-extop plugin in the directory
server.

If we set ignore_group_members, the first request get a good response.
(tested by: server: sssctl cache-remove -p -s -o ; sleep 1; stop-dirsrv ; sleep
1; start-dirsrv / client: sssctl cache-remove -p -s -o ; sleep 1; sssctl
user-checks user@ad.domain)

However, starting with the second requests the extdom-extop returns every
request with an err=32 Object Not Found.

We already tried to increase ipaextdommaxnssbufsize and ipaextdommaxnsstimeout.
(we increased error log level on dirsrv to be sure that the values are used:
Maximal nss buffer size set to [268435456]! / Maximal nss timeout (in ms) set
to [100000]!)

Someone some ideas where to look from here?

Best Regards,
Axel