Hello,
I had setup on 2 CentOS 7.5 boxes a FreeIPA Master and a Replica.
Currently the master has all services (DNS, CA, KRA) and it's prepared for
one-way trust with AD.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of issues with the replica!
The replica setup was:

ipa-replica-install --setup-ca --setup-dns --setup-kra --no-forwarder

Although the installation was successful, when I tried to create a Trust with
our AD, the AD administrator told me that the replica did not responded to DNS
and truly, the DNS was down. Actually, the named-pks11 service was not even
enabled on the replica. So, the ipactl restart told me to run the
ipa-server-upgrade which I did.
The upgrade failed in the KRA section because it could not connect to the
MASTER server on port 8443.

I didn't have time to investigate further, so, I just removed the replica and
re-installed it (with another issue, that will be posted in another thread
later), this time without the KRA.
My question:

If I run the ipa-kra-install, will it REPLICATE the master, or will it create a
new KRA server?
Unfortunately, I cannot take a backup and test it and I cannot install a second
replica (don't ask plz).