> On 1 Nov 2018, at 10:39, Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks, you mean the UPN: kbtgt/domain....@domainn.net part?
>>
>> We have an intetrnal CA, i guess i’ll try to generate a CSR with
>> certutil and submit it. It will be quite a few UPN/SAN if I want one
>> certificate for all servers for LDAP/HTTP and PKINI respectability.
>> Maybe have two per servers and a common name for a load balancer in
>> each certificate, this is really not my area of expertise, it was so
>> much easier with the provided CA in IPA :)
> If you have an internal CA, it would be much easier to get that CA to
> sign IPA CA as a sub-CA. Then clients will trust IPA CA-issued
> certificates if they trust internal CA already.

I would love to but they are not very keen on giving me a sub-CA and if they do
they want med to throw always the keys into HSM:s which I don’t have.

This does not seem like an common configuration, maybe I will create a
temporary CA that I control to find out exactly how the requests should look,
otherwise there will be trail and error with real certificates and wait times
for every certificate.

Thanks
Henrik