On Thu, Nov 15, 2018 at 04:17:20PM +0100, Natxo Asenjo via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> hi,
>
> for posterity's sake, this appears to be a problem with kcm (whatever that
> is, don't know yet, will look it up later).
>
> I turned it off in /etc/krb5.conf.d/kcm_default_ccache (just comment the
> two not comment lines) and after restart sssd or rebooting, with selinux
> enabled, it works.

ah, sorry, I should have thought of this earlier. This is most probably
https://pagure.io/SSSD/sssd/issue/3376.

SSSD'd krb5_child runs as root with the IPA provider, e.g. to be
able to read the keytab for the Kerberos ticket validation. Due to the
issue from above it cannot save the TGT for the user.

bye,
Sumit