Hi,
after completing master installation I started setup of replica.
This means I first enrolled the replica server as a client and then executed
this command:
ipa-replica-install

The installation log reports this error:
Full PKINIT configuration did not succeed
The setup will only install bits essential to the server functionality
You can enable PKINIT after the setup completed using 'ipa-pkinit-manage'

Is this an error or normal behavior of replica installation?

Configuring certificate server (pki-tomcatd)
  [1/2]: configure certmonger for renewals
  [2/2]: Importing RA key
Done configuring certificate server (pki-tomcatd).
Configuring Kerberos KDC (krb5kdc)
  [1/1]: installing X509 Certificate for PKINIT
Full PKINIT configuration did not succeed
The setup will only install bits essential to the server functionality
You can enable PKINIT after the setup completed using 'ipa-pkinit-manage'
Done configuring Kerberos KDC (krb5kdc).
Applying LDAP updates
Upgrading IPA:. Estimated time: 1 minute 30 seconds
  [1/10]: stopping directory server
  [2/10]: saving configuration
  [3/10]: disabling listeners
  [4/10]: enabling DS global lock