Yeah.  I definitely lost on this one at this point.  As far as I can
tell, SOMEHOW I'm missing these certs in the directory?  Does that
sound right?

How would one go about making sure is corrected?  I'm guess I'd need
to regenerate some type of certificate on the IPA host, but I'm afraid
of breaking things worse.  I have one more day before this one
expires, so I'm trying to troubleshoot and fix it before then.   This
all started when I noticed that another IPA server/replica failed to
restart.   I think these two issues are related, but right now, my
users are functional with just the 'ipa01' system (which has this
ca-error' issue and the cert not found.  I'm afraid to restart
anything on that system because of that.

I'm still reading and trying to understand and put the pieces
together, however I'm worried about this issue.

Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts or tips here, I'd really appreciate
it as I feel lost at this exact moment.