Brian,

Thanks for your suggestions.
Actually using the Docker image seems very attractive, if it is close to
production quality. I can experiment anyway.

What I don't really know is whether I can experiment with creating replicas
of the current server. I mean, can creating replicas harm the existing
server in any way, in case something goes wrong?