Hi Petr,

I was asked to take a look at this issue. I wanted to know if, in parallel,
there is a customer case open in redhat portal.

If not, could you provide the /var/log/pki-tomcat/ca/debug log file and the
timestamp of resubmission ?

I would not change manually the cert db's under /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias
not delete or recreate any object under o=ipaca, as possible. If you have
backups, please restore to original ones.

I know about issues with certificate encoding. In general, the error I use
to see is a little bit different like "error -8179:Peer's Certificate
issuer is not recognized".

It could be interesting to check your certificates in cert db once date has
been set back by doing:

certutil -V -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -n "ocspSigningCert cert-pki-ca" -u O

certutil -V -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -n "subsystemCert cert-pki-ca" -u C

certutil -V -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -n "Server-Cert cert-pki-ca" -u V

certutil -V -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -n "auditSigningCert cert-pki-ca" -u J

certutil -V -d /etc/pki/pki-tomcat/alias -n "caSigningCert cert-pki-ca" -u L

that is more or less where our selftests are doing for PKI component.

Thanks and regards,

German.