In Linux, time is always in UTC internally. The time zone controls how time it
shown to users. Changing the time zone thus has no effect on the internal
operations of the servers. It just changes log files and user displays. If you
actually reset the time on the server to local time, Kerberos will fail, unless
you do the same thing on all clients, and even then you’ll have problems with
day light savings. So don’t do that.