> On Jan 18, 2019, at 9:18 PM, Николай Савельев via FreeIPA-users
> <freeipa-users@lists.fedorahosted.org> wrote:
>
> I'm planning use SSO with freeipa and choosing provider between
> ipsilon-project and keycloack.
> I tried ipsilon about year ago, there were some bugs. And I see that project
> almost die. Just 2 commits during the year.

This same project has been on my to-do list. I’d love to collaborate, I do need
to start on this soon.

What I’d like to do is integrate it as part of an overall deployment within
Kubernetes. The goal eventually would be to manage the entire installation as a
Helm install. There are other options using CRDs and so-called “operators”, but
just getting a reliable install of everything with Helm would be a great first
start.

If it were interesting (for anyone, really), I have a set of scripts that I
have been using in a preproduction for running FreeIPA. These are loosely based
on the work of Jan Pazdziora did for straight Docker, but none of it would have
been possible without his tireless work on the Docker image. I also have a VPN
that seems to be running, but there’s a lot of parameterization necessary for
that and I think it would be a lot more appropriate to set up that VPN with
operators.