Julian Gethmann via FreeIPA-users wrote:
> Hello Anthony,
>
> I don't know if there is an official tool for that, but since I once
> wrote a similar script, you might be happy with that. It requires that
> your Python 3 installation has got the IPA libraries installed and you
> have got a valid Kerberos ticket. I have tested it only on Fedora so far.
>
> I hope it's useful for you and you can modify it to your needs.

It is probably easier to just do an ldapsearch for this.

% kinit someuser
% ldapsearch -LLL -Y GSSAPI -b cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=example,dc=com
uid krbpasswordexpiration

Note that IPA imposes a set of search and time limits on searches which
is lower than the 389-ds default limits. If you have a lot of users
you'll bump into this.

rob