Thanks for the reply Alexander & Rob.

I'm only considering a mismatch between samba and FreeIPA compatible
versions because the current version of samba in CentOS 7.6 still has a bug
in the clustering feature that wasn't backported.
Given that I'm using FreeIPA 4.6.4, which version of samba would
you recommend since I can't use 4.8.3?

Samba 4.9.12 seems to work without issues (I need to do further testing)

Thanks!
JB

Alexander Bokovoy <aboko...@redhat.com> escreveu no dia terça, 27/08/2019
à(s) 18:26: