Thanks Rob

Here are my findings, mainly as an FYI.

On the CA master it reports the following (which I have to investigate)
[
  {
    "source": "ipahealthcheck.ipa.certs",
    "kw": {
      "msg": "Unknown certmonger id 20190412141828",
      "key": "20190412141828"
    },
    "uuid": "f3d6ccb9-fb82-49ac-aa02-f485d08826c3",
    "duration": "0.980984",
    "when": "20191106095349Z",
    "check": "IPACertTracking",
    "result": "WARNING"
  }
]

One replica reports no problems. Another replica reports the following.
This replica is installed and running in a LXC container (Ubuntu host).
Healthcheck reports:
[
  {
    "source": "ipahealthcheck.system.filesystemspace",
    "kw": {
      "exception": "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/log/audit/'"
    },
    "uuid": "087b9370-7d5a-4814-8a0b-956bdeed5ae7",
    "duration": "0.000464",
    "when": "20191106094813Z",
    "check": "FileSystemSpaceCheck",
    "result": "CRITICAL"
  }
]
Strangely enough the package audit wasn't installed, only audit-libs and
audit-libs-python.
It seems to function alright though.
-- Kees