Hi all,

sssd 2.20 is being used.

I cannot figure out why the network might cause problems since the "good clients" are running on the same network, switches etc.

I dived into it anyway, finding a rather large and increasing number of dropped packages and dive into that first. Nevertheless, this hardly cannot be the cause since the issue only happens on the IPA-server itself...

Winfried