We have a large organization and a lot of groups so I've clipped the bits
that don't apply and changed the names of the actual groups for the
obvious reasons. groupb is a member of groupa, so everything appears to be
working correctly on that front.

dn: uid=markp,cn=users,cn=accounts,dc=test,dc=example
memberof: cn=groupb,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=text,dc=example
memberof: cn=groupa,cn=groups,cn=accounts,dc=test,dc=example

--

*Mark Potter*

Senior Linux Administrator

DownUnder GeoSolutions