Hi.

On 9/10/20 5:31 PM, Sumit Bose via FreeIPA-users wrote:

just to be on the safe side, have you installed the krb5-pkinit package
on Fedora 32?

Sigh... the krb5-pkinit was somehow absent on Fedora 32. Thank you for help and sorry for the noise.

Although, could SSSD somehow detect this situation? I mean, when Smart card credentials are present, but Kerberos PKINIT library is absent? An appropriate error message would save a lot of time spent on debugging this ;).

I will coordinate with Jan to check if it is the same problem on his Ubuntu.

Best regards,
Radoslaw